We are a church that belongs to Christ:
* We confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and the Gospel as the power of God for the salvation of all who believe.
* We confesses the Triune God, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and share this faith with Christians around the globe.
* We accept the Apostles’, Nicene, and Athanasian Creeds as true declarations of the faith.
* This congregation accepts the canonical Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God and the authoritative source and norm of our proclamation, faith, and life.
We are church that is sacramental. We regularly celebrate Holy Communion and welcome people of all ages to be Baptized.
We are a church that believes in diversity.
* We believe God calls women and men to public leadership in the church.
* We embrace all people in the spirit of love, regardless of race or ethnicity, economic status or gender.
As a Lutheran congregation, we are the church that shares a living, daring confidence in God’s grace. And we also believe that faith gives us the freedom and the courage to wonder, discover and boldly participate in what God is up to in the world.
Living Grace Lutheran Church is a congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, the largest Lutheran denomination in America and the Nebraska Synod.
There is a place for you at Living Grace Lutheran Church.